Friday, December 16, 2011

My Application Was Accepted!

My parents and I decided that it would be a good idea for me to apply to Colorado State University using the early action option, which means I needed to apply before December 1st to be an incoming freshman for the Fall 2012 semester.  The application process was a lot of work, especially for Momma, since she had to pull together a high school transcript for me.  However, we were able to send my application in before the deadline, and I have been waiting on CSU's verdict ever since.

Today, Daddy asked me if I had checked on my application status lately, and I said no.  I didn't think there was any way I'd know so soon, but since he brought it up I decided to have a look anyway.  To my surprise, I found that I have been accepted!  This is very exciting news for my family.  Now I am starting the application process for a scholarship.  If I am given a good scholarship, I'll be able to be a full-time student at CSU right away.  Otherwise, I'll need to become a part-time student, because we can't afford the out-of-state tuition and I won't be an official resident of Colorado until I have lived there for a year.

Needless to say, I'm very excited.  I didn't know I'd have this assurance so soon.  God is so good!  Now we just need to sell the house so we can actually move to Colorado.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So excited for you, Jill.
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting!! I'm so happy you were accepted, of course that's really not a big surprise since you're so super smart!! I'm praying for you guys! I sure hope everything works out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete