Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy Life

We have been sooo busy!
Over the past few months, we have held a tea,
a place setting at our tea
doctored a dog with a haematoma in her ear,
poor Abby felt miserable, but she got to be inside
helped some friends pack so they could move to Texas, gone on vacation, given lots of pony-rides, put in our garden, and more.
Poco and I also had a birthday.

my dairy-free Chocolate Truffle Cake

We've also had a few horsey incidents. Poco had an eye infection, then Peg got a strange, unexplained leg injury that caused his whole lower leg to swell (He is better now, thank the Lord.). Rusty is struggling with his summer heaves. Poco apparently had an encounter with a poisonous snake, and she has a nasty bite on her belly. Thankfully, Buddy and Jack are healthy and well. All of them are looking really nice now that they have their summer coats. There are dapples on Jack's sleek, dun sides. He is such a pretty boy.

I am sorry I have not been regular in my blog posting. I hope to do a better job in future.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a Happy Birthday Jill!
    Your cake sure looks yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill,
    It's great to see another post. :) I like your new background. It's very summer-ry. :) :)
    I hope that all the animals get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete