Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Date Approaches

Yesterday was the RSVP date for our Mother and Daughter Tea. We have a count of 25 people who are planning to attend. One of them is a friend of ours who is coming early on Monday to help us finish our preparations. I'm looking forward to having her over to help. I always enjoy her company, and it will be a real blessing to have her assistance with the baking and cooking. Another friend is going to make the scones for us. We're thankful, because her scones are always a big hit. Our oven is going to be pretty full all day, so I'm glad I won't be baking scones, too.

This tea is an opportunity to minister to mothers and daughters in a special way, and we enjoy allowing the Lord to work through us in it. My prayer is that the families who come will be able to grow closer and more loving toward each other and toward God. We are excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment