Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Mother and Daughter Tea


We are preparing to host our third annual Mother and Daughter Tea for the local homeschooling group. The tea will be on March 22nd, so we are getting our timeline together. There is more to planning a tea than one would think. We have planned our menu and selected the teas we'll serve, but I still have to make the grocery list and finish drawing up the timeline. I need to type up the menus for the tables, and Annie has to determine how she wants to decorate. We are quite excited about the tea. I won't post the menu on my blog, because it must remain a surprise to those who will attend. This year we will be attempting a few new things, so I can't wait to see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful - wish I could attend! I hope you post pictures and details when it's all over. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete