Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Trip

We had a special time on our trip to pick up the kiln. It was great to be able to reconnect with our friends. We realized that it has been four years since we last saw them. Our friends were so hospitable, and they made us feel loved. They took us on a hike down to a beautiful waterfall on Saturday. There had been heavy rains in the area, so the falls were large. We even had a few snow flurries while we were there. We played a game together on Saturday evening, and we spent time talking with each other. The trip just wasn't long enough! We want to see each other again soon.

Abby enjoyed her visit, as well. She got to go for a long car ride and share my food on the way. She lived inside with all of us while we were at our friends' house. Then she got to go on another long car ride and share my food on the way home. It was great fun for a dog.

1 comment:

  1. We sure did have a great visit, didn't we? I keep reliving it all in my mind and I can't help but smile. I will always think of you guys every time we go back to the canyon!

    ReplyDelete