Thursday, October 15, 2009

The River Road Roundup

Well, the bread turned out perfectly. Between the two of us, Momma and I have almost demolished an entire loaf. Yum! I put thyme, rosemary, and sage in it this time, and that made it taste extra good. I wonder how long those five loaves will last...

The River Road Roundup is going to be held in spite of the wet. I can't wait to go. This will be the first time that Annie and I have done any kind of competition with our own horses. The Roundup will be at Farr Park. It is going to feel strange being at Farr Park again, since we have not been to that facility in several years. Annie and I were thoroughly familiar with the place, so I know we'll be right at home there. We won't need to ask where anything is. I am quite excited! I sure hope Peg behaves himself.

Our family is making up a schedule to live by. It is going to be a big help with balancing school and all the other things we do. So far, it is working well, although I'm behind schedule right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment